Real Experiences and Realizations of a Soul
Ever wonder what could be the Biggest & Truest Self-Realization?
‘Self-Awareness’ or ‘Soul-Consciousness’, as you may term it, is all about being aware of the true identity and nature of the Soul.
But what really is the Soul made of?
Let’s have a look at some of the Facts.
I am sure you must have heard it innumerable times from some or the other Spiritual Leader / Institution / Forum –
“We have the power to change ourselves” or “The True Nature of Soul is Peaceful”, the so-called “Feel-Good” sayings that really seem to bring out the essential “Feel-Goodness” in us for a moment or so.
No doubt, the Spirit & Positivity is great but the Reality (not what ‘we perceive’ but what ‘is there’) far outdoes the temporary positivity here.
In practical terms, it’s like saying to a Monkey to Think & Act like an Elephant, to a Pig to Think & Act like a Horse, and to a Crow to Think & Act like a Peacock.
I bet most of you must have seen an Ant trying hard to achieve something greater than what its strength allows, either trying to carry a sugar crystal greater than its size to its bunker to stock food for winters, or trying to get out of a washbasin sink hole as the gush of water rushes down trying to force it into that hole, but somehow it still manages to bear the enormous pressure and keep itself stable.
In the same way, now you can relate to the Soul trying to get rid of vices.
How much of wisdom is it exactly if salty water of the sea was asked to ‘be sweet’ like that of a river.
There’s no Bigger Illusion or Paradox.
Water cannot be Sand and Sand cannot be Water.
So, where do you draw the line between Practicality & Spirituality?
And it’s the journey of some spiritually-awakened souls to be Godlike, which they can never be. Paradox.
So, the whole Game-Plan of Creator seems to function like:
- He’s getting bored alone in His Abode, so he simply creates this Game-Play of Pain & Suffering;
- Then He creates Souls with the specifications of each & every Soul being different; so, they act & think as per their own installed software in the Game;
- The variety of Souls in the Game creates both Love & Friction, which the Creator is very much amused by;
- Mortal Souls are put through rigorous & never-ending Life-Plays spread across several births in different forms;
- He sends message via various religious texts in the world that the winners (Good Souls) & losers (Bad Souls) will be awarded ‘Heaven’ & ‘Hell’ respectively, although the understanding of Good & Bad is paradoxical but here ‘Bad’ essentially means ‘going against the nature/creation as it was created in its original form ’ or ‘hurting fellow human beings in some or the other way’
And so, God chooses some of these so-called ‘Good Souls’ for awarding them place in his Abode.
I am afraid the Eligibility criteria are ‘Unknown’ if karmas are defined on the basis of Good & Bad, which in that case, is also pre-decided.
Next question in your mind should be, how are the karmas pre-decided?
Well, here it goes.
That’s because the detailed technical specifications & nature of each & every Soul were also decided by the Creator at the time of Creation, and so it goes without saying, that the karmas will also reflect the true nature of an individual Soul which will think & act as per the installed software.
-> Expecting a bad-natured person to think & act like a good-natured one is like expecting your landline phone to function like an Android device;
-> Ground-reality : Two people put through the same circumstances will think & act differently. And their actions will be based upon their level of knowledge, understanding and observations they have acquired in their previous births. That’s one assumption. I am afraid the another assumption totally nullifies the latter, which presumes every situation as pre-decided.
- Various Paradoxical theories regarding the Creator & Creation float in the religious communities, some souls using it for their own personal benefits, and a very few genuinely trying to really spread the message of God (whatsoever it may be according to their current beliefs and understanding) among fellow human beings; with so many religious theories and spiritual texts full of paradoxical knowledge, Souls are ultimately confused about what to follow and some seek God in material forms; massive religious & spiritual debates follow & the points of view are meant to differ.
Consider the following paradoxical theories both made on spiritual grounds and have sufficient written proofs in various religious scriptures:
Assumption a) We are the creators of our own destiny (used by Souls who choose to be positive, however temporary that phase of positivity might be until the soul undergoes suffering & ultimately changing his opinion)
Assumption b) ‘Everything is pre-decided by God including our karmas’ / ‘Not even a leaf can move without God’s permission’ (mostly used by Souls who have recently faced some sort of suffering or pain)
-> Both the assumptions could be used by either type of Souls depending upon the circumstances.
-> No matter what you choose to believe in, the ultimate Truth will be that ‘It was meant to be this way’.
Change is the only constant (so the beliefs and theories also at one point of time are never constant & keep changing throughout this circle of life & death)
Theory of Action & Reaction (To each and every action, there is an equal & opposite reaction)
Science says so (which was also created by God).
But the message of same God, conveyed through any medium, will tell you not to React in adverse & undesirable situations in life, and to keep your calm, which means that reaction will be there but you have to suppress it. Of course, you can reach that level after years & years of spiritual practice.
Self trying to be Self-Less.
Ego trying to be Ego-Less.
We are ‘Self’ trying to be Self-Less & trying to live for others (apparently as God wants us to be).
We are made up of the biggest vice, ‘Ego’, trying to be Ego-Less (apparently as God wants us to be).
We are full of other Vices and still trying to Vice-Less (apparently as God wants us to be).
No wonder why some Souls who genuinely try to get rid of all those Vices are never actually able to achieve it no matter how much hard they try or how many countless births they take.
But the positive thing is that efforts definitely get rewarded (by ‘when’ and ‘how much’ is unknown).
‘What was the purpose of creating all those vices & bad things that had to be worked hard upon years after years & dumped in the first place?’
‘What was the purpose of installing all that unnecessary bad software?’
- Thus, due to the paradoxical nature of this Creation, some Souls who are even desirous of living the right way without hurting anyone or doing bad things, are forced to so under undesirable circumstances & then made to suffer. They have nothing but some ‘pre-decided’ options to choose from.
-> Going to Heaven or Hell is also pre-decided
- Some Souls believe in accounting their pain & suffering to their own karmas in previous births, may be because they were taught to do so by their religious or spiritual institutions (and by doing so, they choose to ignore the transparency in the account keeping of good & bad karmas of a Soul by the Account Manager of Creator, whom they again choose to trust blindly like they trust their Governments)
Sure, you can file an RTI for that 😉
So, does the Purpose behind this Paradoxical Game-Plan make sense to you?
Nobody is ever completely right because the perception of right and wrong changes as the situations in life change.
So, basically it’s the circumstances in life that shape our beliefs.
And those are again programmed or pre-decided 🙂
So, what does your wisdom tell you in any difficult situation you face in life?
To take one of the two options available?
Or to surrender & be neutral?